At this time of physical distancing, let’s get connected!
Maybe everything is exactly the same for you and just the world around you has shifted, or maybe everything about your daily life has been impacted by this global crisis…either way, a bit of grounding, social connection, and accountability combined with skills and tools for mental wellness is the right choice. We’re here to help you manage this and the rest of your life in a healthy and productive way!
You might be wondering:
What is online group therapy?
A form of psychotherapy provided on a safe and confidential online platform that involves a therapist working with several people at the same time on specific topics.
Is group therapy right for me?
Group therapy might be a great choice for you if any of the following apply to you:
- You are looking for helpful skills and tools
- You benefit from accountability to keep you on track
- You are concerned about feeling socially isolated
- You have been feeling anxious, stressed or overwhelmed
- You prefer to learn from others rather than the “hard way”
- You want to stay on top of your mental health and wellness
- You may benefit from real feedback, validation and affirmation
- The way you work has been altered or halted due to this health crisis
- You have had to “Shelter in place” or be quarantined due to COVID-19
Who can join?
Any adult living in the United States of America
How do I register?
Please call our office at 866-200-9090. You will have a brief intake appointment before or within 1 week of your first group during which you will meet privately with the group facilitator, Dr. Lena Magardechian.
Please also print out, complete and return the form below consenting to the terms and conditions for Telehealth services. Then email the signed form back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to this global crisis, group is being offered at a significantly reduced rate of $15 per person/per session.
- Group will be held on Friday afternoons for 1 hour. The exact and ongoing time will be determined based on the needs of the group members.
- The first group will be held Friday March 27th at 4:00pm
Sign up today, before seats fill up!
Call 866-200-9090 or email us today.